Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well Look at THAT!

Greg, David, Evie and I all wear glasses.  I have a feeling it's just a matter of time for the other two.  Apparently Spencer was feeling like it was a matter of more time than he wanted to wait, so his sweet brother whipped him up a pair to wear right now.




There.  That's muuuuuch better.  (Sorry for the awful, even-worse-than-usual photo quality x2.  But they give you the idea.)
*Note: the marks above Spencer's mouth and the smudge over Aaron's are from eyeliner mustaches, which they request almost every day.  Sometimes they get thick ones, sometimes pointy ones and sometimes curling, French ones.  They love them. So do people wherever we run errands.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

And such stylish frames, too! :)

MelancholySmile said...

Now that's just awesome! Little kids are just hilarious. :)

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love creative and spontaneous kids!

lesa said...

and less expensive than a real pair, right?

Melanie Jacobson said...

That's it. My children will now be receiving daily mustaches.

Carolyn V said...

That is too cute!

Lara Neves said...

Those are the best glasses ever.

And I love that you do mustaches for them.

Kazzy said...

I seriously laughed. Out loud!

Anne said...

I don't even recognize Aaron! And I really want to see pics of their different mustaches now!!!

Anonymous said...

How freaking darling is that?! And what a thoughtful brother.

Ufa88kh said...

Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់