1. I will have the kitchen completely clean every day when the kids come home from school (around noon--yes, that's when 1st and 4th grade get out in these parts)
2. I will have David read to me in both Polish and English every day and hope he'll feel comfortable in both languages by the end of the school year. I'd like him to have the desire to read a real book (like Magic Treehouse) during the summer. I will also sit with him while he does his homework.
3 I will do a better job of keeping up with my cleaning schedule.
4. I will only bake desserts two nights a week.
5. I will make a real breakfast at least twice a week. (we eat WAY too much cereal!)
6. I will eat no potato chips until Christmas time when chips and dip and slush are on the menu. (this one should be easy as I normally eat chips about once a month at the very most. But I do love them). I will abstain from french fries as well. (not too hard either, but it feels nice knowing that I can't let myself for some reason. I love McDonald's fries. . .)
7. Every evening at 7 o'clock I will review my day and that half hour during the kids cartoon (they have evening cartoons here always at seven.) will be spent doing the things I didn't get to (or avoided all day).
8. I will actually contact loved ones on their birthdays. (Thanks mom, for the calendar!) Hopefully I will one day even remember to get something in the mail for them!
9. Hopefully I will start doing my morning exercises again some day. (admire my resolve, people)
There they are. The ones I can remember at least. I'm already doing most of them rather well. And it's been over a week.